The trail leads westwards through the Warsaw Lowland among fields designated for vegetable cultivation. From the Sanctuary of the Divine Mercy in Ożarów Mazowiecki, the road runs parallel to the railway tracks up to Płochocin. Then it turns twice, once left to Rokitno and then right to the market in Błonie and again returns to the railway line. We visit the sanctuary in Niepokalanów and two parishes dating back to the 13th century: in Rokitno and Błonie. In Rokitno we also cross the battlefield from the year 1914.