Heading to Lwówek Śląski we reach Pielgrzymka. The local church of St. John of Nepomuk, before the XVII century was under the patronage of St. Jacob. According to historical records, the earlier church was  built by the Knights Templar. This may indicate - like the name of the village - increased pilgrimage movement in the past. In close proximity to Lwówek, in the small settlement Dworek since the 17th century, figural hives (of supernatural size) are being collected, called the "XII Apostles". The goal of the journey on this stage, Lwówek Śląski, is one of the cities in Poland with the best preserved defensive walls, a valuable Gothic-Renaissance town hall and a brewery known for brewing excellent beer (the brewery tradition dates back to 1209).