In Miłosław, it is worth straying to Winna Góra, where in the Baroque church is the tomb of General Jan Henryk Dąbrowski. Right next to the church stands a historic palace, which was owned by the hero of the Napoleonic wars.
From Pyzdry the trail leads along the northern bank of the Warta to Miłosław, where the church of St.James from the 17th century is located. Initially there was a wooden temple here, which in 1620 was replaced by the current late-Gothic church. The city is known because the handing over of one of the most important literary awards in Poland given by the Kościelski Foundation takes place here.