Żędowice – Barut - Jemielnica – Dziewkowice - Strzelce Opolskie – Księży Las – Dolna – Poręba - Góra św. Anny
After leaving Żędowice, a local road leads through the forest to Barut and then towards Jemielnica. There, up until 1810 yr., there was a Cistercian abbey, whose monastery church bears a second dedication of St. James (after the Cistercian dedication of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary). After leaving Jemielnica, the dirt road leads into the forest, behind which by asphalt road we reach Dziewkowice and Strzelce Opolskie. From the city of Strzelce Opolskie, along dirt and dirt roads, the trail leads to the town of Dolna, with which the viaduct runs over the A4 motorway and reaches Poręba. There it connects with the signs of the Way of St. James Via Regia and with them comes to Góra Św. Anny.