From Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki we walk along the bridge named after Gen. W. Thommee on the Vistula river, then the bridge of Lieutenant F. Pancera on the Narew river and after about 2 km we reach the Modlin Fortress - a citadel from 1806, built according to Napoleon's plans. It is also the longest barracks building in Europe. The route then leads to the village of Utrata, then through Gałachy we reach Zakroczym and then to Czerwińsk on the Vistula, where the destination is the Romanesque Church of Our Lady of Consolation.