We descend from Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec along the Benedyktyńska street to the banks of the Vistula river. At the Watertram "Klasztor Tyniec" we turn right into Promowa Street, which we follow towards the highway. We pass under the bridge over the Kościuszko barrage, then we turn right to go on the pedestrian and bicycle bridge along the bridge over the barrage. We cross the footbridge along the highway to the other side of the Vistula, then we turn left and going along Mirowska street to Piekary and Liszki. From Liszki we enter the area where there are numerous karst ravines with rocky slopes, cut by side valleys. A section of the trail that is highly attractive in landscape and nature is the path through the "Mnikowska Valley" nature reserve. There is a chapel with the image of the Mother of God of Skala and the nature reserve "Zimny Dół". The episode ends at the church. St. James - The Sanctuary of Our Lady of Sanka, Mother of Expected Motherhood. In the side altar of the church there is a baroque image of St. James in a silver dress from 1793.