The second part of the route along the former salt route runs along the Parsęta Valley. On the way, we pass villages of medieval origin, incl. Bardy, Dębogard or Obroty. Before entering Kołobrzeg, the trail leads through the areas of former coastal settlements and brines. Budzistowo, a former village - now a district of Kołobrzeg, is the site of the first stronghold on the Parsęta river, which gave rise to today's city. In 1000, it also became the first bishopric in Pomerania, subordinate - along with Krakow and Wrocław - to the newly created archdiocese in Gniezno. There is a small Gothic church of st. John the Baptist. Traces of the former settlement are visible nearby.
Pilgrims who stayed overnight in Dygowo can rejoin the trail in Bardy, having previously covered about 1.5 km of the straight asphalt road Dygowo-Bardy.