From the Vistula escarpment we head to the Vistula meadows, along which we go to Czersk - in the XII-XIV century it was the capital of Mazovia. While walking the roads through fields and orchards along the Vistula river we pass by small villages and hamlets. In Konary we cross national road No. 79. Next, we go to Ostrołęka, located in the Middle Ages on the border between Mazovia and Lesser Poland. The knight Andrzej Ciołek, who in 1404 made a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela, came from here. Then we head towards the village of Pilica, from which came another knight - Jan Pilik, who made a pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela in 1380. By walking along Pilica river we reach Warka.