This short section leads through the villages of Lubiechnia Mała and Lubiechnia Wielka. The church from the 17th century located in the first village has a characteristic half-timbered structure and is surrounded by a stone wall from the time of construction of the temple. The city at the end of this stage is Rzepin, about which the oldest information dates back to 1297. The city was repeatedly destroyed during the wars taking place in these areas, so many monuments did not retain their original form.