Kronburg pilgrimage site (Kronburg ruin *) - straight ahead over the bridge - continue along the forest path - meadow path towards Rifenal - along the state road towards Zams Zentrum - junction Anrait along the "Alten Zammerberger Weg" - Zams Zentrum (Zammer Campanile *) - along Bachgasse into the Rease - after the pedestrian bridge turn left towards Römerweg - Römerweg (Zammer Lochputz *) to the Perjen district (Landeck Castle *) - in the center of Perjen Steig towards Stanz (Schrofenstein ruins, Stanz church and distillery village *) - from Stanz over the Waalweg Direction Grins (Kneipp facility *) - after a deep ditch on the left between two houses a path (church Grins, Heilwasser *) - then approx. 2 km on the main road towards Lärchkapelle - then follow the forest and meadow path towards Strengen.

Kronburg pilgrimage site: The Maria Hilf pilgrimage church, located in the depression south of the Kronburg castle ruins, was built as a chapel in 1673. The Wallfahrtskirche appears as a simple, three-sided closed building, the tower rising on the west side of the pilgrimage church was only built in 1912.

Kronburg ruin: The castle hill on which the Kronburg ruin rises today was settled in prehistoric times. A steep path leads from the pilgrimage site to the castle ruins, walking time approx. 15 minutes uphill.

Campanile Zams: Around 1440 the old parish church was rebuilt in the Gothic style. In 1911 a major fire destroyed most of the village, the church had partially collapsed and had to be demolished. The reconstruction was carried out in a style based on the Baroque, but not at the place where the church used to stand, but a little further west due to traffic considerations, which is why the tower, whose walls had withstood, today offers an unusual sight as a free-standing campanile.

Zammer Lochputz: The popular excursion destination offers dizzying insights into one of the most beautiful wild waters in Tyrol. In centuries of work, the water has created the mysticism of the Zammer Lochputz gorge in Zams and through the water adventure path everyone can now penetrate the wild natural beauty via tunnels, paths and bridges.

Landeck Castle: Landeck Castle is located on the Via Claudia Augusta and was probably built in the first half of the 13th century on the towering cliff above the Inn by the Counts of Ulten. Today Landeck's landmark is an important event and cultural center. Landeck Castle is not directly on the Way of St. James but can be reached in about 20 minutes.

Schrofenstein ruin: The ruin stands on a ledge from which you can enjoy a wonderful panoramic view. The castle takes its name from the Schrofenstein family, who also built the parish church in Landeck. The Schrofenstein castle ruins can be reached from Stanz via a hiking trail in about half an hour.

Orte entlang des Weges

Zams - Perjen - Stanz bei Landeck - Grins - Lärchkapelle - Zintlwald - Perflör - Unterrieten - Oerrieten - Flirsch

Dieser Download ist kostenlos
GPS-Tracks, Informationen und Karten bieten wir zum kostenlosen und anonymen Download an. Alle für die Reise wichtigen Informationen wollen wir auch in Zukunft so anbieten können. Dank grosszügiger Spender, welche uns gelegentlich etwas Geld gespendet haben, war uns das bisher möglich. Mit einer kleinen Spende hilfst Du, dass wir die wichtigsten Informationen auch in Zukunft kostenlos weitergeben können. Mit den Spenden finanzieren wir unsere Internetplattform, halten sie aktuell und auf dem technisch richtigen Niveau. Vielen Dank für Deine Unterstützung.

Der Download läuft bereits, ganz ohne Spende !
PS: Falls der Download nicht startet: hier klicken

Guten Tag

Möchten Sie Ihr Hotel, Restaurant oder Ihren Shop am Etappenziel bewerben? Dann melden Sie sich bitte bei unserem Webmaster web@jakobsweg.ch

Herzliche Grüsse
Ihr jakobsweg.ch-Team